This collaboration will enable the R&Rs to post their trainings in a central location — and track participants’ training accomplishments in the Registry consistently across the county.
Participants who sign up for Registry accounts will be able to:
- Search and view the Gateways training calendar
- Register for Gateways trainings offered across L.A. County
- Check on training goals attainment with a customized virtual version of the NEW Gateways Passport
- Run personalized education and training reports
- Use the resume builder
- View the job board
How can participants register for trainings?
- Participants will need to create a FREE CA ECE Workforce Registry Profile, so that they can access Gateways training information and register for Gateways trainings online athttps://www.caregistry.org. Free Registry membership allows participants to track their training progress with a virtual Gateways Passport and view individualized education and training reports. Participants will also have access to a resume builder and the job board function on the Registry website.
- Please feel free to call the CA ECE Workforce Registry Help Desk at 888-922-4453 for assistance with creating a profile.
- To learn how to create an ECE Workforce Registry profile, please watch this helpful how-to video.
- R&R team members can help participants identify which trainings they need to complete the NEW Gateways Passport. Participants will be able to find information about trainings being offered on their home R&R agency’s training calendar, in the R&R newsletter and on the Registry training calendar.