Forms & Publications
The Annual Report provides an in-depth look at the agency's accomplishments and our continuing aspirations to bring valuable resources to the families, child care providers and communities we serve.
The Perspectives Newsletter is written in English and Spanish and is mailed to parents and providers participating in our child care subsidy and resource and referral programs.
Research & Evaluation publications provide internal and external stakeholders with useful tools and information that can be used for program evaluation, forecasting and strategic planning, contract compliance, and advocacy.
The Parent Handbook with Provider Guidelines provides information pertaining to the requirements for receiving child care services.
Informational materials about CCRC.
- Child Care Service Agreement (English)
- Child Care Service Agreement (Spanish)
- Direct Deposit Authorization (English and Spanish)
- Keys to Quality Child Checklist
- Online E-List Application (English) | Early Care and Education Program Options
- E-List Paper Application (English)
- E-List Paper Application (Spanish)
- Book, Toy & Resource Library Application