Pay your family fee payment
Your family fee is due by the 1st of the month being billed.
- If you are unable to make a payment in full, please notify your Case Specialist before the 1st of the month to make a payment arrangement.
- If you are eligible for a payment plan, it must be in place by the 1st of the month to avoid any gap in child care services.
You are required to pay your Family Fees through the Parent Portal.
If you are receiving child care through the temporary Essential Worker Child Care Program, please contact the Family Fee Department for assistance on paying your fees: 818-717-1000 ext. 4477.
If you need assistance with your parent portal registration, please contact your local CCRC office:
- Chatsworth Office: 818-717-1000 ext. 4724
- Palmdale Office: 661-789-1200 ext. 4443
- Victorville Office: 760-245-0770 ext. 3980
- San Bernardino Office: 909-890-0018 ext. 2091
Click here for more information on the Parent Portal.