Here’s what you need:
- Different sized water and soda bottles with flower shaped bottoms
- Kids’ paint
- A large piece of white paper
- Paper plates
Here’s what to do:
- Pour each color of kids’ paint onto a separate paper plate, and give each plate its own bottle, so paints don’t mix.
- Lay out a large piece of paper to give your little artist room to stamp.
- Grab a bottle and press it into the kids’ paint on one of the plates, completely covering the bottom of the bottle.
- Remove the painted bottle from the paint and stamp it onto the paper creating a flower shape.
- Put that bottle back onto its plate.
- Grab another bottle, press it into the kids’ paint on its plate and stamp the bottom of the bottle onto the paper. Look at that, you’ve made a second flower!
- Create as many flowers in as many colors as you’d like by repeating the press and stamp steps.
- Once you’re done stamping, you can press your finger into the paint and draw little leaves for your flowers. Maybe add a bit of color to the center of your flowers, too, while you’re at it. It’s up to you!
- If you’re still in the mood to stamp, consider pressing the top of a bottle lid into some paint and stamping it onto the paper to create polka dots. That’ll add a little extra fun to your creation.
Thanks for the great idea, Happiness is Homemade! For more information and pictures, please click here.