The California Department of Educations’ Child Development Division has granted CCRC with funds to reimburse child care providers for the cost of CPR/First Aid trainings. These funds are limited and available for trainings completed between now and June 30, 2018.
- Licensed center-based staff
- Licensed family child care providers
- License-exempt child care providers
Family child care facilities are eligible for a maximum of 4 reimbursements per license and child care centers are eligible for a maximum of 8 reimbursements per license.
Understand the Benefits of CPR and First Aid
CPR and first aid training will teach you:
- How to evaluate an emergency situation
- The signs and symptoms of a heart attack, choking, etc.
- First aid skills for controlling bleeding and treating cuts, scrapes, bee stings, insect or snake bites, etc.
- When to call 911 and accurately convey what is happening
- How to determine what a victim needs
- How to treat sudden illnesses
Find a CPR and First Aid Course
Did you know CCRC offer hands-on training in Adult-Child-Infant CPR and Pediatric First Aid? Yes! We offer CPR and First Aid trainings in Spanish and English, in both our San Fernando and Antelope Valley offices. All of our classes are EMSA approved, and they meet Child Care Licensing (CCL) regulations.Our instructors are early childhood experts andknow what licensed child care professionals need to know.
In addition to CPR/ First Aid training we offer Emergency Planning & Preparedness training, Developmental Screening training and more. Visit our event calendar for more information on upcoming trainings.
How to Apply for Reimbursement
Fill in out the forms below. All request for reimbursements are on a first come, first served basis and are dependent on the availability of funds.
- English Provider Reimbursement Request - LA
- Spanish Provider Reimbursement Request - LA
- English Provider Reimbursement Request - SB
- Spanish Provider Reimbursement Request - SB
To learn more about our trainings call us at (818) 717-1045 or email us at email@example.com.