Vroom turns beautiful everyday moments into brain building moments. Whether it’s time for bed or time for breakfast, there are always ways to nurture children's growing minds.
Developed by scientists, trusted brands and community leaders, Vroom provides parents, child care providers and caregivers with fun new ways to boost early learning.
To help build children’s developing brains, remember these five steps:
- Look: Watch what catches babies’ eyes to find out what they’re interested in.
- Follow: Let children lead the way by responding to their words, sounds, actions and ideas.
- Chat: Engage children in learning about the world around them by talking out loud together.
- Take turns: Be sure to have back and forth interactions while you’re talking, playing or exploring with children.
- Stretch: Make the moment last longer by asking follow-up questions that expand children’s learning.
For brain building activities that fit into your daily routines, download the free Daily Vroom app. It takes just seconds to sign up to receive age appropriate Vroom tips personalized for each child. Plus, you’ll learn the science behind how these fun activities build children’s brains.
And stop by www.joinvroom.com to learn more about how to be a brain builder.