CCRC’s Training Academy offers high quality trainings to meet the needs of early education professionals and others who work with young children and families. We offer interactive and engaging sessions at each of our four main locations in Chatsworth, Palmdale, San Bernardino and Victorville. And, if you have a group of 15 or more, we will provide the trainings at your location. Topics include:
Screening and Observing Children
Learn how to effectively observe and screen infants, toddlers, and preschool age children in your program.
- Ages & Stages Questionnaires (ASQ-3 and ASQ:SE)
- Effective Observations of Young Children
- Parents Evaluation of Developmental Status (PEDS)
Identify and understand the special education services available to you and the families you serve.
- Creating an Inclusive Program for Young Children
- Introduction to Sensory Integration Disorder
- Strategies to Support Children with Autism
- Advocating for Children with Developmental Concerns
Learn techniques that support the development of young children’s behavior.
- Promoting Positive Discipline & Handling Challenging Behaviors
Program Development and Support
Learn how to find funding and develop programs that get funded. Improve the quality of your program by developing and using surveys, focus groups, and evaluations.
- Grant Writing
- Program Evaluation
- Developing Program Budgets
- Program Planning for Non-Profits
Visit our Events Calendar for more information on upcoming trainings.
To learn more about our Training Academy call us at (818) 717-1045 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.