Child Care Provider Professional Development
CCRC’s team of professionals is committed to strengthening children, families and the community. We offer professional training, educational seminars, technical support, and a wide variety of free or low cost resources.
Topics include CPR/First Aid, positive discipline, program planning, child observation & assessment, emergency preparedness, health & wellness, nutrition, literacy and more.
Programs and services include:
- Educational workshops and group trainings
- Book, Toy & Resource Library
- Gateways for Early Educators Training Program
- Family Child Care Home Education Network
- The Partnership
- Quality Start Los Angeles
- Emergency Preparedness
- Training Academy
For more information, please contact your local CCRC Resource & Referral Department, click here to view our locations.